THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Currently Working On....

Wow, I am haphazardly working on quite a few projects at this point, but am focusing on the living room!

Last night I sanded all of our wood paneling which is currently painted semi-gloss white.  I had previously filled in all holes, nicks, and cuts in the wood and now have a super-smooth finish to start priming over!  This was a challenge, as the wood pile next to the stove definitely had wood just dropped or thrown into the corner - majorly damaging the wall.  David has removed most of the base boards in the living room, and will be taking the mantle off of the wall for me to paint as well. 

This space is going to be a challenge as we've never painted paneling before, but we can't wait for the outcome!  The room also has a whole wall of built-in shelving that will also be recreated - we will transform it by painting the now BRIGHT orange shelving a nice clean white.  I'm also considering a bead-board backing in the shelving area.  Room color - up in the air!  We've got two nice very very light tans on the wall for our constant consideration.  Home depot this weekend!

(I'll post the 'before' pictures shortly!)

0 comments: